Smart window solutions to be presented at Advanced Building Skins Conference
21 October 2021 at 14:30
The 16th edition of the Advanced Building Skins Conference will take place in Bern, Switzerland, on the 21-22 October 2021. Our partner Michele Manca from Leitat will present INFINITE smart window kit on the 21st of October at 14:30h within the session “Dynamic Glazing for Sustainable Building Skins“.
Integrating PV and dynamic glass – A high-rise façade retrofit
- Integrating photovoltaics into façades
- Integrating dynamic glass: First steps and prototypes
- Retrofitting the high-rise PPN building, Geneva
Raul Corrales, Biff SA, Lausanne, Switzerland
Impact of electrochromic windows in energy savings and illuminance of glass façades
- Electrochromic solutions versus shading systems
- Energy efficiency of glass façade buildings
- Building energy simulations
Michaela Detsi, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Smart window solutions for building retrofitting – The INFINITE project
- Retrofittable glazing with controllers for advanced shading systems
- Smart dynamic glazing to maximize daylight and thermal comfort
- Near-infrared selective electrochromic windows
Michele Manca, LEITAT, Spain
User experience with dynamic liquid-crystal window technology
- Dynamic glazing by liquid-crystal technology
- User experience and interaction
- Well-being and light-wellness
Paul Verbunt, eyrise B.V. , Netherlands
Visitors can attend the event either physically or online. Please check the conference website for further information.
Cover photo: Heydar Aliyev Center from Advanced Building Skins website
Smart Glazing for Energy-Efficient Building Envelopes at Sustainable Places 2023
Enhancing efficiency and comfort with plasmochromic technology developed during INFINITE research project.
Mock-up kits up and running at Eurac Research labs
After an intense period dedicated to the design of the technical components, full-scale mock-ups of INFINITE kits have recently been installed at Eurac Research outdoor labs to test their overall aesthetic appearance and gain a better understanding of the interaction among kits on the same façade.
The Future Envelope – Towards Zero Carbon Buildings
15-16 December 2022, Bolzano-Bozen